Hi! I'm Ashley, a Kent State University Ph.D. candidate and past national DEC Children’s Action Network (CAN) Coordinator. I'm also an independent consultant and contractor working with Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak to help clients with specific requests including (but not limited to) data searches, grant writing, and editing.
Outlined below are the types of services I provide. ECE Solutionary members receive three hours free per year of membership. Complete the form and we'll get started. Rates vary but start at $25/hour and are negotiated on a project-by-project basis.
“I was looking for additional research to support DAP across a variety of settings. Kristie and Ashley listened to my needs and quickly responded by providing the research and resources I needed to enhance my presentation.”
Daina Loeffler ~ 619 Coordinator, Nevada Department of Education
Ask Ashley Services
- Search for, identify, locate, and share articles, chapters, and/or online resources related to a variety of topics
- For example, inclusion, co-teaching, self-regulation, effective coaching, the power of play, early brain research, authentic assessment, differentiated and tiered instruction, how to promote engagement, the evidence behind common early childhood practices such as calendar time and circle time, etc.
- Find specific evidence for grant applications
- Generate reports following appropriate citation rules
- Create infographics and/or PPT slides
- Edit educational materials/documents/resources (developmental editing, copy-editing, proofreading, formatting, and/or citation support)
- Conduct literature reviews
Here is a sample request from a recent client who worked with Ashley...
"We are writing a grant and need information on kids on Medicaid being at risk for social/emotional developmental delays or other delays. We are also looking for information on them being at a higher risk for not receiving the treatment they need. We’d like to support statements such as, “Kids on Medicaid are x% more likely to…(insert some vulnerability here).”