Inclusive Virtual Learning: Designing and Delivering an Effective and Engaging Conference Session
Session sponsored by the Division for Early Childhood for the 36th annual conference presenters.
- Link to the recorded session [YouTube] [audio only]
- KEY PPT slides [pdf]
- Sherrill's graphic record [pdf] - learn more about here work at Meaningful Marks
- Resources shared during the live event:
There were a few questions asked during our virtual gathering with this year's DEC presenters that we didn't have a chance to answer.
Here are the questions and our answers.
Question: Can you share how to do a slide show/photo gallery while people join the videoconference?
Answer: Here is a tutorial on YouTube https://youtu.be/-0zQF178lGA
- How important it is to have a strong co-teaching plan during presentation?
- Do you survey participants on that prior to the PD event?
- How do you set it up so that participants can click into their choice of break out rooms in ZOOM?
Answers: Click here for an audio recording (10 minutes) with embedded answers to the questions above.
As a member you can also access the FAQ from our PD 4 PD providers course. See answers to question #3 about breakout groups for tons more support.
Below are links to a few co-teaching resources mentioned in the audio recording.