This three-part online course is designed to teach early educators about basic principles of early childhood assessment and the critical link to standards and curricula.
The series was developed and narrated by Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak and is hosted by the Center for Early Education and Development at the University of Minnesota. The series was created under the leadership of Dr. Ann Bailey.
The series includes three modules:
Part 1 Objectives
- Identify assessment purposes and standards
- Understand key assessment terms
- Improve data-drive decision-making
- Identify elements of a curriculum framework
Part 2 Objectives
- Identify “what” for groups of children
- Understand “how” to deliver tiered instruction
Part 3 Objectives
- Plan and revise learning opportunities
- Identify patterns
- Implement strategies to teach targeted outcomes
- Implement strategies to teach individualized outcomes
When you add this course to your cart and check out, you will receive a link to the three free training modules. If you have difficulty accessing, please complete this contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in other online courses and events, click HERE for a summary of all offerings by Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.