Ready to invest in your future?
As a paraprofessional, you play a vital role in the success of all our students. Enroll today in this one of a kind on-demand series with inclusion experts and authors Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
This on-demand four part series was designed specifically you! For PreK-12 paraprofessionals, teaching assistants, and one-on-one aids. And you read it right…it’s for PreK through 12th grade…ALL really does mean all.
What: Four on-demand sessions facilitated by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
How: Once registered, you will receive a link to a course dashboard.
The dashboard gives you 24/7/365 access to the session content, practical tips and handouts, and tons of downloads with evidence-based practices for supporting children and students with diverse abilities. You will also be invited to a private FaceBook group where you can network with other paraprofessionals from all over the world.
After you have enrolled, you will receive emails with next steps.
Session 1: Making “sense” of all the labels
Session 2: Helping kids become independent
Session 3: Decoding the ABCs of the IEP (and IFSP)
Session 4: Dealing with big emotions
- Certificate of completion: You receive 5 competency credits or 10 hours.
- A Variety of Learning Tools: Video, audio recordings, transcripts, key PPT slides, AND a packet of handouts with practical printables for each session.
- Pre-learning content so you can get up to speed before diving into each of the four sessions.
- A “Wikipedia Bank” of FAQ- where we’ve answered every common question you have around the material, like why aren’t paras invited to IEP meetings?
- A library of related resources so you have additional material to explore and learn from other blogs, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Graphic record for the key ideas from each session
Click here for a sample letter that you can share with your principal, director, or supervisor asking them to invest in you and this unique professional development opportunity.
And check out this FaceBook live broadcast where we give you a sneak peek into the on-demand course. Fast forward to around minute 25.