The Self-Regulation Toolkit Contains
- Downloadable PPT file which depict the steps for teaching self-regulation skills. The slides can be used and reused for training and other educational purposes [PPT]
- Training video you can use and reuse as you see fit [22:27 – Youtube] Be sure to click on the link that says, “Self Regulation Toolkit Video and Audio Files” after you’ve checked out.
- Audio file with a recording of the history and research behind our free educational app, Power Packs™ Pre-K Self-Regulation Edition [mp3]
- Printable Power Packs™ designed to support intentional teaching of self-regulation skills while reading three children’s books, including: “Bad Day Go Away” by Sarah Canter, “Try, Try Again” by Sarah Canter, and “1-2-3 A Calmer Me” by Colleen A. Patterson and Brenda S. Miles.
The complete version of this toolkit, which includes the bulleted resources below, is available to ECE Solutionary Members. Already a member? Click here to access in the Members Only Library and all toolkit resources.
Interested in becoming an ECE Solutionary member? Click here to learn how.
Additional Members Only Resources
- Self-regulation PPT slide as a downloadable handout [pdf]
- Self-regulation assessment rubric [view only Google Drive Document]
- Self-regulation data collection form [pdf]
- Mindful Inquires™ starter pack [pdf]
- Teaching Before the Peak [pdf] tip sheet with embedded link to video tutorial
- Weathering the Storm [pdf] tip sheet with embedded link to video tutorial
- Teaching After the Peak [pdf] tip sheet with embedded link to video tutorial
- Effective use of visual supports [pdf]
- Graphic Practice ideas [pdf]
- Graphic Practice PPT slides [pdf] with embedded link to video tutorial
- Graphic Practice PPT notes [pdf]