Tips & tools for teaching online
In these unprecedented times, having to teach and deliver professional development online can feel overwhelming, and maybe even a bit scary. I'm here to help! Check out my tips and tools for teaching adults and supporting student wholeness online.
My hope is that the resources shared here....help you make a difference...even if you can't be in the same room with those you serve.
NEW live Sessions
A Critical Conversation About Racism and the Pandemic
Join Ijumaa Jordan and me on March 26th or April 2nd for a critical conversation about racism during the pandemic/COVID-19.
This pop-up webinar is for faculty, professional development providers, and other leaders who are supporting educational professionals. The webinar is FREE and will be recorded.
Here's our agenda:
- Opening Reflection
- Overview of Webinar Goals
- Build awareness around how racism is manifesting during the pandemic, especially anti-Asian racism
- Explore tips on how to address racism in a variety of adult learning environments (preservice and inservice)
- Invitation to take at least one anti-racism action
- Introductions and Community Agreements
- Anti-Racism in Action
- Rapid Action Planning
- Being an educator is political
- Educators have an ethical and moral obligation to address and dismantle racism
- Educators should take action and avoid white savorism
Recorded LIVE Sessions on Framework for Teaching Using Distance Education Formats
Links Shared During Sessions On Teaching Using Distance Education Formats
Need more support? I'm happy to jump on a 15 minute call.
- All suggestions and tips shared by our experts and participants will be posted here soon.
- Answers to questions asked during live sessions will be: