Tips & tools for teaching online
In these unprecedented times, having to teach and deliver professional development online can feel overwhelming, and maybe even a bit scary. I'm here to help! Check out my tips and tools for teaching adults and supporting student wholeness online.
My hope is that the resources shared here....help you make a difference...even if you can't be in the same room with those you serve.
A Critical Conversation About Racism and the Pandemic
Recorded conversation from March 26th
Recorded LIVE Sessions on Framework for Teaching Using Distance Education Formats
Links Shared During Sessions On Teaching Using Distance Education Formats
Need more support? I'm happy to jump on a 15 minute call.
- All suggestions and tips shared by our experts and participants will be posted here soon.
- Answers to questions asked during live sessions will be:
Become an ECE Solutionary Member Today!
Join my special membership program which gives you access to 100s of more resources on inclusion (and other hot topics). The Members Only Library is chock full of 1000s of searchable resources and tools that you can have in hand at the click of a button. This Membership program is for...
- Classroom teachers & therapists looking for practical & evidence-based tips & tools 🤓
- Supervisors & principals searching for high quality resources to share during PD/staff meetings for new AND veteran staff 🤗
- TA providers, coaches, and faculty looking for reusable training materials & articles that ensure lively discussions (even during online discussions) 😅