The Power of Play
Follow Me On Social Media
What all is here?
This page was designed for those ready to leverage the power of play.
On this page you'll find videos, podcasts, blog, and other sharable downloads all devoted to the power of play.
The page is organized in the following way:
- Opening "keynote" by Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak and reflection
- "Make'n take" activity with embedding schedules
- Cooperative learning activity on three hot topics related to play:
- How to be a play partner (strategies for parents and other caregivers)
- How to join children in play
- How to support children when they struggle with play skills
(those that are useful to have for note taking and group activities)
Looking For More Advanced Training?
Are you searching for answers to better address tough behaviors in your classroom or at home? This course takes you through what to do when the proverbial s**t hits the fan, including when the storm is brewing, the middle of the storm, and what to do after the storm has passed.