This training helps early educators connect the dots between how cognition, self-regulation, and motor skills intersect in early development and learning.
The Pre-K Teach & Play Graphic Practice Training includes:
• A 13-minute training video [Youtube video link]
• Downloadable handout of PPT talking notes [pdf]
Note, access to the training video is a hyperlink off of the downloadable handout.
The complete version of this training video product, which includes the bulleted resources below, is available to ECE Solutionary Members. Already a member? Click here to access in the Members Only Library.
Interested in becoming an ECE Solutionary member? Click here to learn how.
Additional Members Only Resources
- Graphic Practice PPT for use and reuse [ppt]
- Graphic Practice PPT slides [pdf] with embedded link to video tutorial
- Graphic Practice PPT slides with notes and references [pdf]
- Graphic practice ideas (source unknown)[png]