The IEP Toolkit Contains:
- 20+ minute training video on a “proven formula” for writing meaningful and legally defensible IEPs, particularly for preschoolers.
- PPT handout is included for you to use and take notes as you watch/listen to the training video.
- Note: The link to the training video is embedded in another handout you receive upon checkout. The handout is titled IEP Toolkit Printables.
- 3 printables including the “Four Filters”, the Can Do Planning strategy, and the Zigzag process.
Additional resources include:
- Google DRIVE document with sample IEP goals/objectives for preschoolers
- Revised Goals and Objectives Rating Instrument
- Dimensions of Behavior Unpacked
- Disability – Delay – Disorder Guide
- Tutorial on how to use the Can Do Planning printable
- Discounts for an IEP online course and Deep Dive Master Class
Framework and Formula for Writing Meaningful IEPs, and online course taught by Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, is open for registration. Click here to learn more and to join.